viernes, 3 de febrero de 2017

Help Needed! 02/03/17

I recently cleared out some time in order to work on the script for the show, and I was thinking if I should get voice actors from the internet.... or people I know IRL.

There would be some benefits from each scenario:

A. From internet:

1. Some people might have really good microphones and actually are good/have experience at voice acting.
2. I could have a high chance of finding just the right voice for each character, instead of just developing a character into someone I know.

B. People IRL:

1. I could take less time making each episode, instead of relying on people that may have other business that conflicts with my free time.
2. I would find people that are loyal and probably won't have too much of a trouble helping.

There would also be bad things:

A. From internet:

1. People could be trolling me and the series could change voices every two episodes.
2. There is a high chance of People ghosting me and never return.
3. These voice actors could leak and/or spoil episodes.

 

B. People IRL:

1. Just as people from the internet, they could bail on me.
2.There is a chance of personal matters maybe getting int he way of work.


I believe that you should be the one to decide. I my YouTube channel (here) there will be a video with a link to a poll that you should vote on.

Have a nice weekend.........

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario